Wednesday 22 June 2011

Jerry dah ader teman baru

Jerry : Hi, this is my new mate, Shelty...
 Shelty ni jenis sheltie guinea pig, mcm Jerry gak..yang ni aku dptkan dr Bro Yusof, Klang... Stkat ni inilah pure breed yang aku ader untuk dibiakkan..yang jenis lain masih dalam penantian n ongkosnya yang ada..

* Shelty is a same breed like Jerry, a sheltie breed. I got it from Mr Yusof, Klang. For the time being, these are the only pure breed for me to litter, the others will coming soon and depend on my financial...

Jerry : I'll take care of you baby..

Jerry: Lu oreng jangen kacau sama aku punya cinta haa..

Shelty, new member in muzbunnyncavyfarm
Harap-harap ader la rezki utk aku biakn GP sheltie breed ni..

*Hopefully luck will be on my side to breed these sheltie guinea pig..

3 comments: