Wednesday 6 July 2011

New comer in muzbunnyncavyfarm

Whity - my new texel in age of  five days old..
Kat atas ni gambar Whity mase umur 5 hari..gambar oleh mr yusof.

*On top was Whity photos in age of 5 days..photo by mr yusof..

My texels - Whity in age of 1 month and Blacky about 3 weeks..
Alhamdulillah, dpt jugak aku sepasang jenis texel..thanx mr yusof sbb simpankn texel ni utk aku.. Whity (soe) n Blacky (boar) bulu depa telah dikunyah sket oleh bapak depa.. Sekarang umur Whity da msk 2 bln 6 hari.. Si Blacky lak muda seminggu dr Whity.. Mintak2 sihat n beranakpinak le kat muzbunnyncavyfarm..

*Alhamdulillah, finally I've got a pair of texel's breed..thanx to mr yusof in keeping this texel for me.. Whity (soe) n Blacky (boar) fur had been chewed by their dad.. Now my Whity is in age of 2 month n 6 days old.. Blacky is a week younger  than Whity.. Hopefully they will be so healthy and breeds in muzbunnyncavfayrm.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment